This post may contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Garden Tools Needed When You Buy A Home
Having a home is a different feeling of its own. When it comes to home with a front yard and back yard, it give a sense of happiness. Green lawn, flowers beds and fruit trees add values to any home.
All this comes with a responsibility, as you will have to maintain your lawn. For this you will need couple of tools to keep you busy to carry out your task. Here is a quick list of the tools you will need.
- Gloves: To protect your hands while gardening and to prevent blisters.
- Shovel: To dig holes for planting, to transfer soil, and to remove weeds.
- Rake: To level the soil, to remove debris, and to spread mulch.
- Pruning shears: To prune bushes and shrubs and to cut back plants.
- Watering hose: To water plants and keep the garden hydrated.
- Wheelbarrow: To move soil, mulch, and other heavy materials around the garden.
- Hand trowel: To plant smaller plants and flowers, to dig holes for seeds, and to transplant seedlings.
- Fertilizer: To provide the necessary nutrients for healthy plant growth.
- Grass Trimmer: Its a handy tool to trim grass close to the edges.
- Lawn Mover: To move you lawn