This post may contains affiliate links. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Editing a Picture in Leonardo AI Canvas
Canvas editor enables you to visually correct and refine details, modify styles, seamlessly extend content, create composite artwork and striking photomontages through inpainting and outpainting.
Let’s check it out these features take a look at the tools available on the canvas.
Login to your account, get familiarized with the different tabs of the webpage. Having understood all the features, you will be at much ease and this will save time.
How To Upload an Image
To add an image to the canvas:
- Click on the ‘Upload Image‘ button on the toolbar to the left.
- You can upload an image from your local drive, or select something you’ve previously generated, or even something from the Community Feed.
- The image will then appear on the canvas and you can begin editing it.
How To Select and Movi Elements
To move elements around on the canvas, including the generation frame and any new images you generate, use the ‘Select’ tool.
- Click on the ‘Select‘ button on the toolbar and then click on the element you want to move.
- You can then drag and drop the element to the desired location.
- Click on the ‘Pan’ button to seamlessly navigate around your canvas.
How To Draw A Mask or Erasan Image
Modify your images effectively using the ‘Draw Mask‘ or ‘Erase‘ buttons on the toolbar.
- Masking an area retains some of the subject and style underneath, making it ideal for touch-ups.
- Erasing an area removes unwanted parts or prepares for replacement.
After making changes with these tools, enter a prompt for the image and regenerate the area within the generation frame.
How To Promp and Generate Image
To generate new content, enter your prompt in the ‘Prompt‘ text field and click on the ‘Generate‘ button.
- Tips for entering a good prompt: be specific, use complete sentences, and describe all of the elements you want to include in the generated frame.
- You can also use the ‘Negative Prompt’ button to tell the AI what NOT to generate.
- Once you generate an image, you can cycle through the different variations using the arrow buttons underneath the generation frame.
How To Controll Parameters
The ‘Control Panel‘ on the right-hand side of the canvas lets you adjust settings and parameters for the generation.
- You can select the model, choose the number of images, adjust the image dimensions, guidance scale, step count, and toggle the tiling option.
- Each of these settings affects the outcome of the generated image, and you can experiment with them to achieve your desired result.
For further information and detail on the parameters, check out FAQ & Guides section.